Cheers!
Discovering the roots of Appalachia through a lifetime of experience and discovery
Thursday, June 23, 2011
The Game is Afoot and Afield
In the morrow we shall fly into the land of Éire. My crippled suitcase borrowed from my father is packed tight with a mixture of early spring and midsummer wear. It is amazing to me just to conceive that you can be on one side of the globe one night tucked into a hole in the side of the mountains and the next day you can be on the other side in diverse surroundings. I don't know how I will contain myself for 10 hours on a plane. Typically I am a worm in hot ashes. After perusing my bookshelf for a time I determined that Sherlock Holmes would be the best book to accompany me on this journey. Till the morrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment