Discovering the roots of Appalachia through a lifetime of experience and discovery
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Ireland, England, Wales, and France
The whirlwind journey to Europe begins in ~9 days. I will be gone for 11 days and view the cities of Dublin, London and Paris. This is my first time crossing the Atlantic and the first time that I will venture outside of the Americas. Up to this point my world view has been rather restricted. I am certain that this first small taste of Europe will not be enough. For all of my friends and family following I will make an honest attempt at keeping this blog while on my trip. However, time constraints, the frustration of trying to find a Wifi connection, and shear exhaustion may prevent me from actually blogging while in Europe. Time to throw caution to the wind and go somewhere I never dreamed I would go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment